Melbourne Based | Full-time
To participate in the sales process of the Carelink suite of software products for new and existing customers. This is from enquiry through to sign off. The role will also have a key part in the promotion and marketing of the Carelink suite of products. To ensure that sales activities, promotion or market positioning of Icon Global’s products have the highest probability of completing sales with the aim of market leadership. If you enjoy building relationships, are customer centric and are a great visual communicator then this role is for you!
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful application will be responsible for:
- Actioning all new enquiries for Carelink
- Conducting initial demonstrations for enquiries to progress to next stage
- Assisting in the completion of tenders & proposals as part of the sales process
- Preparing and maintaining content for marketing activities
- Maintaining social media presence including YouTube content
- Developing an understanding of Carelink suite of products
- Observing and monitoring competitors and their marketing methods
- Building network & customer relationships
Skills and experience the successful applicant will require:
- Ability to work with a customer to understand their needs and translate that in to a best fit product solution
- Ability to develop product knowledge with a steep learning curve.
- Ability to analyse the market, identify trends and create strategies
- Ability to ensure company image is maintained & enhanced through social media
- Creative skills to tailor marketing pitch
- Ability to work independently and manager own time
It would be highly regarded to have previous experience in the Community Services/Healthcare industry and with Carelink. This position is based in Melbourne with travel required throughout our national customer base. You must have residency in Australia and it is preferred that you hold relevant qualifications which will enable the right person to progress their career in our business. Relevant training will be provided to build product knowledge. Salary in line with experience will be offered.
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to: HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with industry leading products and the latest technologies helping to transform the way you work.
We are clearly guided by our values of Knowledge, Integrity and Action which have been built into our business activities.
Our people differentiate our business from others and we are always looking to expand upon our teams across the organisation.
These are exciting times of growth and change. We look forward to receiving your applications for the current opportunities below.
Other Carelink Opportunities
The Graduate Program
Our 2018-19 Graduate Program is open! Have you just completed or will complete your IT degree – majoring in Computer Science or Software Development in 2018-19 or similar Information systems degree? This opportunity will suit those interested in Software Consulting, Testing or Programming!
Accounts & Administration Officer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Administration Officer to join our friendly team based in Geelong. This varied role, will give you the opportunity to coordinate and assist in the accounts and admin function.
Customer Consultant - Software
We are looking to secure a passionate, adaptable and experienced Consultant to join our Customer Consulting team. This role will be responsible for implementing the productivity tools that our Carelink software offers to our customer base and optimising how they use our software to give them greater agility, compliance, management and interpretation of their data.