Customer Consultant - Software
We are looking to secure a passionate, adaptable and experienced Consultant to join our Customer Consulting team. This role will be responsible for implementing the productivity tools that our Carelink software offers to our customer base and optimising how they use our software to give them greater agility, compliance, management and interpretation of their data. If you want to make a difference and enjoy variety and customer interaction, then read on!
Reporting to the area Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for :
- Co-ordinating multiple implementations including Project Planning, Discovery and Training
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
- Perform according to the existing methodology and standards
- Coordinate internal resources such as Business Analysts or Support Analysts
- Technical Writing including Training Manuals, Training Documentation, Specifications and User Cases
- Participate in the development of software enhancements
- Communication with clients at all levels from IT providers, Users to Management
- Maintain client relationships by, maintaining, extending current ones and building new
Skills and experience the successful applicant will require:
- Ability to work with a customer to understand their needs and translate that in to a best outcome as a software solution
- Demonstrated understanding of software solutions and their application in both large or small organisations
- Experience in Project Delivery
- Experience presenting to varying group sizes
- Ability to work independently and manager own time
It would be highly regarded to have previous experience in the Community Services/Healthcare industry and with Carelink. Travel is required throughout our national customer base. You must have residency in Australia and it is preferred that you hold relevant qualifications which will enable the right person to progress their career in our business. You will need to have 3 or more year’s previous experience in a similar role, be experienced in Prince2 or PMBOK, possess a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Relevant training will be provided to build product knowledge. Salary in line with experience will be offered.
If you like to help customers achieve their objectives and enjoy seeing work through to successful completion, then this role with suit you!
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to: HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with industry leading products and the latest technologies helping to transform the way you work.
We are clearly guided by our values of Knowledge, Integrity and Action which have been built into our business activities.
Our people differentiate our business from others and we are always looking to expand upon our teams across the organisation.
These are exciting times of growth and change. We look forward to receiving your applications for the current opportunities below.
Other Carelink Opportunities
The Graduate Program
Our 2018-19 Graduate Program is open! Have you just completed or will complete your IT degree – majoring in Computer Science or Software Development in 2018-19 or similar Information systems degree? This opportunity will suit those interested in Software Consulting, Testing or Programming!
Accounts & Administration Officer
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts and Administration Officer to join our friendly team based in Geelong. This varied role, will give you the opportunity to coordinate and assist in the accounts and admin function.
Melbourne Based – Fulltime The Company We are a rapidly growing system solutions provider that specialises in software solutions to the Community Service and related markets. Our industry leading Carelink product is implemented across a national customer base and utilises the latest technologies.